Recent changes include multi-threaded automatic translation and an option to escape international characters when generating .properties bundles, eliminating the need for Java's native2ascii utility.Changes in ResourceBlender.NET 1.50
- Added: Multi-threaded automatic translation with Google Translate.
- Added: Option to escape unicode characters (with code points above 127) to prevent the need to run native2ascii when generating .properties bundles.
- Changed: When merging resources, translator comments are also merged.
- Changed: Java bundles containing escaped unicode sequences are now converted to their string representation when importing.
- Fixed: Bug when exporting Chinese Simplified or Traditional to Java .properties.
- Fixed: Bug when importing PO files which caused the import to fail if two untranslated strings with plurals shared the same first 15 characters.
Please direct all feedback to the forums.